All Sales are on a payment before delivery or collection basis.
1) Any order, whether given verbally or in writing shall, upon acceptance by Zenith Distributors, constitute a contract, and the Purchaser shall be bound to accept delivery of goods ordered upon the Company's standard terms and conditions as outlined herein below. Acceptance of orders by Zenith Distributors is subject to stock being available and shall be within its entire discretion.
2) Prices will be those ruling on the date of dispatch/collection and are subject to alteration in the Company's sole discretion and without notice.
3) No responsibility whatsoever is accepted for late delivery. Products are dispatched, railed and transported at the Purchaser's risk. All transportation is provided on a carriage forward or prepaid basis. Please note: Online deliveries may take up to three working days; depending on available stock. Be sure you current mobile number is up to date on our records.
4) All goods are dispatched, frozen or chilled, product dependent, in good condition. Notice of damaged or deteriorated goods cannot be entertained unless Zenith Distributors is notified in writing and the goods being subject of such complaint are returned, frozen and intact, to the Company's premises within 24 hours of delivery. The company reserves the right to reject product returns deemed not to be frozen, in any way tampered with, or in the interests of health and safety.
5) No claims for shortages or errors may be entertained unless set out in writing at the point of delivery/receipt to enable physical verification by both parties.
6) Any goods returned, not being the subject of any claim, shall be in the sole discretion of Zenith Distributors and will be subjected to a 5% ad valorem handling fee.
7) Payment is strictly before delivery unless the Purchaser has completed credit application formalities and has been offered account facilities within the Company's sole discretion.
8) Account Terms range from 7 to 14 days and, depending on the terms offered, late payment of this invoice will attract interest, which shall be charged automatically by Zenith Distributors and be payable by the Purchaser at a rate which is 3 percentage points above the rate set in terms of the Prescribed Rates of Interest Act [Chapter 8:10] as amended from time to time, calculated from the date of the invoice or statement of account, as the case may be, became payable, and that such interest may be compounded monthly;
9) All deferred payments affected by the Purchaser shall be appropriated first to interest then to costs and collection commission before being set off against the capital balance outstanding at any juncture.
10) The Purchaser renounces all benefits from the legal exceptions "non causa debiti", "non numeratae pecuniae", "error calculi", revision of accounts and no value received;
11) The address provided by the buyer and endorsed on the face of the invoice may be used as the Purchaser's domicilium citandi et executandi for the purpose of demand and/or legal process.
12) The Purchaser accepts these terms and conditions on acceptance of the goods and this invoice.